Friday, September 21, 2007

Black and White is the new BLACK!


Before you read ahead...let me tell you, this is no fashion blog! Nor am I so smitten by black and white outfits...I was but during my teenage years...Not too much. Anything that makes me look good..is well good enough.

Yesterday I had donned white kurta with black capris and white sandals..(something which could make my oh-so-close friends eyes pop out!) so anywayz I tried this stuff and it did make me feel good. Remember those good old fashion days when it was so stylish and fashionable to wear a black and white outfit? Black was the black, and now its like Pink is the new Black, Gold is the new black, etc, etc. coz I do feel that this couple - well you can mix lot of colours but these two colours look good together anytime! They are like those inseparable couples, no divorces, no arguments, always staying together...but also in contrast to each other.

Coming to the meaning of colours, I guess everyone sticks the age-old phenomenon whites are angel like, innocent, so pure! Black is the devilish, strong and in command! Guess there are no other colours that when you mix them could give you such a distinct combination! Be that White and blue, pink and black, or whatever colour that you would like to mix. Which proves to say they are just the perfect couple!

Now you know when I say black and white is here to stay. Its somewhat irreplacable. And I do mean it! Try combining the best of white and black and you will know what I mean!

No comments: