Monday, October 29, 2007

Am just having the Monday blues!!!! Somebody help me.........aaaaahhhh....

Yea the title says it all and it also vents out my frustration, my worries, my anger and everything and anything under the sun that spells NEGATIVE!!!! I am somewhat under the negative charm (if you can call that charm!!!) coz its just bitten me and am like if I could only draw and tell you ...:( completely down feel like adding more of them...:((((( yea thats better yea but the blues are coz of dozens of stuff going around me....let me see, am I not opening up??? I do not know....for which I tried contacting my best friend Mr Ninad...but you see he is of no use even if do remember his number by heart!!! Guess if am lost in some La La Land I will never ever get in touch with him!!! Oh Heaven only save me...Yea so like I said it looks like am put under that spell...and its just bothering me as hell.....or is it just some sort of a bad hair day??? Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh wish I could really scream that loud!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH from the top of the mountains!!!! thats what I feel like doing now......and yea there is nobody to save me from my own dilemmas except me myself! and I do hope to do that soon coz this is really bugging me...I am not the kind of person who would love to stay down and out for a longer time...I mean get a life and get going! I mean I never look at the brighter side of life...even if I have got the brightest things...I always feel have got so little with me...which is just so....bad!!!! why do I have to feel that way....why cant I just say life's a party! Life's a joy....but what the heck...its always a gloomy picture that I present myself with!!! Which is making me feel bad! Why should I have people around me to make me happy....having a good job, good family or good stuff around me...isnt just that fine??? Why should I always have a reason to be happy?? Why cant I just stretch my lips and smile (stretch at a cost that they dont hurt me - and its comfortable doing it) hell...am even gettin in touch with loads of them...why cant I just open my arms and fly!!!!!! I mean really really really FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So thats there.....Phew!!! I just kind of spilled that out!!!

No comments: