Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bidding your PAST goodbye!!!

At times it seems to be the most difficult task to let go off your past and accept the present. No matter how interesting your present is to you. But still you run behind your past, think about your past, ponder over it, scratch your head (till you notice that your hair starts falling). No matter how much you think about the past - nothing can be done. It just remains past. Similar to the antiques you see kept in the museum. Your past is just like that. Its a different thing that you have visitors who pay to admire it.

Unfortunately your past is not admired by you rather its just thought about. The only outcome you get from it is that you emerge stronger, probably wiser (don't we all want to think that way) SIGH!!! A big SIGH!

Then comes the question - Oh but wish I had a perfect life - wish I didn't make A my friend. Wish I was smarter to tackle things. Wish I had that attitude, wish I was even more beautiful, wish I was sexier, wish I had taken care of this before, wish I could take care of my health....and the list is endless.

Then you make yourself understand that well we are all humans - we are bound to make mistakes, it happens, human hearts tend to go with slow, its only but natural. So learn the lessons and bid goodbye to your past.

If only human minds and hearts work that way. How you wish!!!! But I guess your past sort of makes you a more responsible person. You tend to be more cautious, probably you may also experience the same pain again but maybe the third time you may just stop yourself!

The next time you start thinking about your past - think of one positive thing that turned out of the whole experience.

No comments: