Monday, February 2, 2009

Knock knock knocking on my door....

As I sit down to write this blog - am still wondering what I should actually write. In fact what I wanted to write is already printed at the back of my head. This past week has been a roller coaster ride for me. And I thought I should write it down and not let it go to waste - coz why not share the most wonderful surprises that Life rather Destiny has in store for us.

Last week - I was being told that my company does not have a role for me - asked to me to decide what I would like to do for the company. They were giving me a position which just didn't suit my passion, my creativity, my ideas. So as a result - I bid them goodbye with a heavy heart. I know usually its not supposed to be that way. Rather you would think - hey lets quit, what the heck... So thats there. This door was officially CLOSED!

So now what NEXT?
Well, I was supposed to meet this guy as to see if we could be a suitable match and if that happens would we be happy sharing our future together. I just sat with him for about five hours. Asking questions back and forth. I mean how many questions can one ask - and even if you do manage to ask - how helpful would that question's answer be in the near future. But as the cliche goes - that spark, that connection is enough to help you sail through the whole thing.

Which is what I did.... the very next day things got decided - that we would be having the 'roka' or the confirmation ceremony as I would like to call it. It was seriously a roller coaster ride. You just don't know what will happen - what will change and who will be standing by your side. I mean it was only till yesterday that I was single and ready to mingle.

But am no more single, ready to mingle and all that. I am officially now engaged to be married and that too soon. So you see sometimes life does ask you questions - its waiting for you to give the answers, though destiny is involved in the process. It is the matter of how much you allow yourself to go with the flow without assuming, questioning or suspecting.

As humans we always tend to think that all the negative things are bound to happen to us. We live in fear, that sadisitic pleasure that we get by thinking that probably something bad might happen. Nobody would think about it conciously but it is there at the back of everyones mind. So thats there.

All that is left for me to do is to learn, explore and implement! As famous writers say, Watch out for this space! Ta Da!!! See u soon!

No comments: