Monday, March 16, 2009

Pre Marriage Blues - Part I

Okay....so whoever said that getting married is the most easiest thing to do in life must have eloped or must be dumb to say that (sorry to say that but couldn't help it). While its true that the real picture comes after you get married - just taking the first step could probably be well, shaky. As for me well will be getting married in a month - and there are all sorts of emotions that are running through my heart, different sort of thoughts running through my head. All I know is that I want to be really really happy when I get married and even after marriage. Take that extra effort, do something that I haven't really done. As Buz Lurhmann says, "Do something that scares you", probably not every other day. But yeah I mean when I look back at my life there are few things that I do regret. But then as they say if you do not make mistakes - you cannot be perfect. In fact these very mistakes help you to be perfect....

But its like that, a different phase taking place. And though am nervous as hell coz I will be leaving my safe and warm zone and moving to another zone, its going to take time to adjust to that whole new world. Coz I haven't stayed with my relatives let alone mingle with them so..... And the very fact being that I have always stayed in touch with my friends. They mean everything to me. So....well. Lets see.

Anywayz...so thats that every other day I keep on giving a philosophical talk to myself to motivate me to keep myself ready for whatever will happen in the future. So am trying to brush it off my shoulders.... Breathe in...Breathe out....Gosh!!!! Will keep you posted on whats happening....haven't started out with shopping as yet...so.....will let you know the first item on my list!

No comments: