Wednesday, December 5, 2007

To be or Not to BE!!!! (Can I actually take revenge??)

Can I actually take revenge?? Well, naahhh....maybe bittersweet revenge yea....but something major well - I haven't qualifed for that as yet. When I gave my so called on-air audition yesterday, this is what I had to wonder....I mean...even no matter how deeply I feel about it...its always my family values that stop me from going ahead. And I guess trying to plot and all that can actually rob me of all my energies. Which I need to save up for better things to happen in life.
Coz if you ask me right now, well yea am bubbling under so much that guess when it pops open I will have loads of it that will come out - in form of revenge. And after seeing this particular Hindi movie where the actress Urmila Matondkar takes revenge on actor Saif Ali Khan....by taking him to the cave and tying him up with chains and leaving him to be fed by the rats...Ah! How I feel I could be that ruthless. But thats my biggest problem - I just cannot afford to.
And the cat and mouse game is best to be left with the useless lovers of this world. Who have nothing to do except plot and plan how to make the other one jealous or envious. Which is not just me...blaahhh....its just takes you down....
Anywayz revenge or no revenge.... at least for a change am happy today. You do not even want to know what I have written on the soft board. :) (wink!) yea...

No comments: