Saturday, December 29, 2007

In Pursuit of Satisfaction.....will just keep on goin...there is no end

yea...the year is just ending with two more days to go. No...no this isnt going to be one of those blogs where I will say 'The best of 2007' or the 'worst of 2007'. Lets say I did learn a lot and may have become a bit mature at that...(well you don't need to laugh at that comment) in fact I have. Maybe a bit stronger too. Its like this warrior who wasn't too keen to go on a war, wasn't prepared so was in no situation to face the consequences. Though the warrior had that ability - only thing she did not realise it. And that is really sad when you fail to understand your own abilities - the power that you have. Thats like losing out on something.



I mean even now, with this job that I have, though I do not want to find faults with it. I still try to probe, poke and try to whine just to find sufficient excuses to escape from something. Thinking once again - I seriously will gain no satisfaction in what I am doing. And I don't want that to happen again and again.



Secondly, men....no no...not that there aren't too many there are way too much than I can handle...the same ways of trying to flirt, to get involved and all that...Please God can I find better people who know the meaning of love, affection and above all friendship and yea a good sense of humour. They all keep laughing at their own pathetic jokes...and expect others to do the same. :) they have seriously lost all sense.



Thirdly, fulfill all my mum's wishes yea keeping in mind my own choices...



And may I earn more and more money so I can buy more boots, handbags and travel a lot....



So there, I blew up again...no satisfaction at all...it just keeps on increasing no matter what time of the year and what day. Will have 2008 as not wishes but demands to have more, want more - it could be in form of psychological wish or material wishes. Do wish me luck....:)

Here's to a rocking 2008!!!!

No comments: