Sunday, December 2, 2007

Learning to SAIL SKILFULLY.....

No...no...no...do not expect me to shed tears and cry now....its a funny situation...very funny..and yea as they say please do not take any drastic steps....naahhh...dont worry about me committing suicide - :) coz I won't,yea perhaps others may.....as my mom famously says....you got to learn to swim in the rough choppy sea. Yeah initially I used to swim in a river...now I really need to learn to swim in the sea. After the kind of "shark" I just happened to meet...(btw the shark just happened to pass by) wow how I just love this!!!!! anywayz...so now I really need to plan and chalk it all out...for myself.

As for swimming in the sea....now is the time to act smart and clever....maybe I can say goodbye to the days when I used to run for the 'EXIT'...which I was and am still considering for the same. And which I shall not do. Coz when will I be a survivor rather than being called 'ESCAPIST' every other time when people come with their horror masks to come and scare me away! And yea I do run away....this time its going to be a little different. Little??? Well now that depends on my success ratio. How successfully can I really get out of it all....

Okay enough of philosophical talks...first things first, where I actually needed to cry is....when one of my colleague cum classmate cum (oh uh well can I actually call her a frnd) got more than me and not just twice the amount thrice the amount!!!! Well I really want to dislike her but thats no fault of her's its mine...I should have been a bit persistent...which am not...you see I always behave as Money can be got from anywhere...maybe there's a tree where you just need to go ahead and pluck them all!!!! So am not toooo careful about it....so well what's the point in crying...

Half the world act smart and can get away with everything and anything they want...thus leaving you alone to sail your own ship...its like you thought they were doing it so you could sit and just chill maro...suddenly when the ship starts to act funny you panic...thats exactly whats happening...so moral of the story....

SAIL YOUR OWN SHIP AND NEVER PICK AND CHOOSE JUST THROW THEM IN THE SEA!!!! :)) (need to learn to be wicked!!) one more skill to learn in my kitty.....

No comments: