Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dreams, Drama, Action.....Karma....MEETINGS

How many of us have some of the strangest dreams- wake up with a start or astonishment thinking what in the world was that dream for- if it was highly scary dream - then you may try to question it-maybe if you are superstitious you may also keep on thinking about it, worrying about it so much that only if there is high pressure of work would that dream just go away....if it was a very nice dream - you would always imagine that hope it happens to me or please let it come true (well, in my case it does not-not that I get disappointed -not anymore)

How many times in your life have you wanted to wring somebody's neck, abuse that person left right and center but stop doing it just coz the word 'karma' floats in front of your face, how many times have you stopped yourself from wishing bad for somebody coz we always think that the other person does not deserve or should I say rightly deserve anything that they have in the present sense...I mean don't you do an about turn thinking - wow I have more than half the brains that this guy has (even if he/she is your superior) and still is at the top position than you are... why coz that guy has gone through a lot of ass licking....or what ever....

Well tomm is Monday again I need to rush at about 9.00 am coz we have got some 'meeting' wow they should actually pay us more for the kind of 'stuff' that we keep on listening to...so that means I will not be getting my 'beauty sleep' also....

Anywayz am all looking forward for a new day.... hopefully without me cribbing about anything!

No comments: