Thursday, June 5, 2008

In a Complete Screwed Up Mood!!!!eeeeewwwwwwwww

Do I scream??? Do I shout??? Can I actually be very angry and just throw tantrums....Should I be always nice to people??? Why do I take flak from people??? They can survive without me na?? Or is it always please do this thing for us na??? Maybe they do know that I will at the end of the day. Why do I always bend down to those rules?? Why cant I make my own set of rules??? Why Why Why???? I mean just Why??? Cant a human being breathe....or maybe if others have forgotten that a human should breathe...coz they are busy being blood suckers...well you just cannot do anything...but remind yourself that you are an absolute human being who should well just BREATHE....exhale..inhale...exhale...inhale......which is just not happening.

I just want to relax....relax....want to get rid of these questions roaming around my head....which is just too irritating....anwayzzz...signing off....

No comments: