Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pre Marriage Blues Part III

Okay so just 15 days left from today - for the D-day to take place. And is the shopping happening??? Don't forget this-don't forget that, well as the list gets ticked and checked on what is left - I happen to learn new things. Relationships!!! Wow!

Big Wow! Okay so I have never been in a relationship except for small crushes. With friends, I guess its a different story. You don't have to bother about what they will think if you do this or that or you don't have to think twice whether they will get upset if you just happen to pull their leg. And yeah you can laugh and talk out loud no matter what! But in a relationship, well at least initially - you have to be extremely extremely careful about lot of things and if it is a long distance relationship - well God save you then. Especially if you don't know the guy very well and if the phone is the only instrument to connect you - it does get a bit difficult.

Difficult but not impossible. Problem with me is I love to talk to people watch their expressions (its a different story that people like to watch my expression while conversing) at least I know their reaction. Lesson 1 that I learnt from these past two months - Relationships need a lot of PATIENCE - you just cannot hurry up or react to things so soon - just act naturally. Better watch the mood, get the right timing and talk it out of whatever that is bothering you.

Easier said than done, I hope and pray to God to give me the 'required' patience for I run out of it every now and then. 15 days left - you will be hearing more from me coz now am really getting nervous...

Till then watch out for how a bride-to-be feels when there are just 14 days left, her most of the shopping is left, she has to pack her bags and what more!!!

No comments: